Obituary: Jacqueline Ashworth
Date published: 17 March 2023
Passed away peacefully at home, on 3rd March 2023, aged 85 years.
Much loved Wife of John, loving Mum and mother-in-law to Michelle, Darren, Nadine and Ian, devoted Grandma of Simon, Sophie, Hector, Bailey and Hartley and proud Great Grandma to Olivia Grace. Also a dear Sister to Margaret and Jim and a very special friend to many.
Funeral service to take place at St Chad's Parish Church on Friday 31st March at 10.45am followed by private committal at Rochdale Crematorium.
Family flowers only please, donations if desired to Springhill Hospice or the Open Door Church.
All enquiries to Bridgefold Funeral Service, Tel 01706 639941
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook