Obituary: Elisabeth Kay (Lis)
Date published: 20 June 2023
Peacefully at home on 16th June 2023, surrounded by her family, Lis, aged 74 years. Beloved wife of John, much loved mum to Jen and Cathryn, mother-in-law to Matthew and dear sister to Tim, Margaret and Peter.
Funeral service to be held at Rochdale Crematorium on Monday 10th July at 3.20pm.
Family flowers only please, donations if desired to NSPCC c/o Dixons Funeral Service, 2 Manchester Road, Rochdale, OL11 4HY. Telephone 01706 645501.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook