Obituary: Daniel Ames
Date published: 06 July 2023
Daniel sadly passed away on 22 June 2023, aged 49.
A very special, loving husband and soulmate to Kathryn. A wonderful, loving and proud Dad to Ted and Tilly.
A much loved and respected son, son-in-law, brother-in-law, uncle, nephew, cousin and friend.
Daniel was known by many and loved by all. He will be sadly missed by his loving family and friends. Daniel will never be forgotten… best man ever.
He would do anything to help anyone.
Daniel will always be in our hearts and thoughts.
Rest in peace, we love you.
Thanks to North West Air Ambulance and Manchester Royal MRI.
Funeral service to take place at 1.20pm, Friday 14 July 2023 at Rochdale Crematorium.
Family flowers only please.
Donations can be made in Daniels’s memory to NW Air Ambulance ℅ Leach & Clegg Funeral Service, 99 Dale St, Milnrow, OL16 3NW Tel: 01706 647377.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook