Obituary: John Kenneth Davies MBE
Date published: 11 August 2023
Ken passed away peacefully at Springhill Hospice on Tuesday 1 August 2023. Aged 79 years.
The much loved husband of Joan. Loving dad to Iain and Alun. Father-in-law to Jenny and Mel. Devoted grandpa to Albert. A dear brother to the late Sheila. Brother-in-law to Judith, uncle and a special friend to many. He will be sadly missed by all who knew and loved him.
Funeral service to take place at St Aidan’s Church, Sudden on Tuesday 22 August 2023 at 12.15pm, followed by a private family Committal at Rochdale Crematorium.
Family flowers only please. Donations if desired to Springhill Hospice.
Enquiries to S Wellens and Sons Funeral Directors 0161 643 2677.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook