Obituary: Peter Alan Tweedale
Date published: 16 October 2023
Peter Alan Tweedale
Peter Alan Tweedale left Mother Earth and ascended to the Grand Lodge on October 4th 2023 aged 88. A true adventurer and a life lived to the full, he now joins his life partner and wife of 61 years, Beryl.
Alan’s courageous and compassionate spirit lives on in his children Jayne & Greg, Guy & Jo, Roger, his 12 grandchildren, B, PJ, Seb, David, Seb, Jono, Geo, Alana, Alex, Amber, Justin and Keira and his seven great grandchildren Scarlett, Barnaby, Tommy, Elizabeth, Lucia, Theo, Charlotte and the three more on the way!
Fly gently and swiftly on the wings of our eternal love to the next chapter of your soul’s story Alan. We miss you.
Alan's funeral will be held at 11.30am on Friday 27 October at St Clements Church OL11 5BE. No black at Alan's request.
Donations to NSPCC.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook