Obituary: Rachel McLachlan
Date published: 19 October 2023
Photo: azurita - stock.adobe.com
Rachel McLachlan passed away on 15th October 2023
Peacefully in hospital on 15th October 2023, Rachel aged 82 years.
Dearly loved wife of the late Duncan, a loving mother to Sarah and Emma, devoted grandma to Arthur and Albie, mother-in-law to Dave and Steve.
Funeral service to take place at St James Church, Ashworth on Thursday 2nd November at 2.30pm followed by private committal at Rochdale Crematorium.
Family flowers only please, donations if desired to The Christie c/o Dixons Funeral Service, 2 Manchester Road, Rochdale, OL11 4HY. Telephone 01706 645501.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook