Obituary: Grant Aubrey Bennett
Date published: 23 October 2023
Grant Aubrey Bennett
Grant passed away peacefully at Springhill Hospice on Thursday 12th of October 2023.
Aged 84 years.
The much-loved husband of Eileen.
Caring dad to Mark, Ross, Ruth and Miriam. Devoted grandad to Dominic, Nicholas, Lauren, Thomas, Nina, Noah, Patrick, Alex and Katie. Loving great grandad to Lily, Louie and Ruby. A dear brother to Lynne.
Grant will be sadly missed by all who knew him.
The funeral service will take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Friday 3rd November at 12.40pm.
Family flowers only please. Donations to Springhill Hospice are welcomed.
All enquiries to Robert Nuttall Funeral Service 01706 645750.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook