Obituary: Dora Dorber
Date published: 30 November 2023
Peacefully, on Saturday 25th November 2023. Aged 91 years.
Beloved wife of the late Jeffrey, much loved mum of Jane and Anne, mother-in-law to Stuart and Chris, devoted nan to Jamie, Martin and Jack and Big Nannie to Michael and Benjamin.
Dora will be sadly missed by all who knew and loved her.
Funeral service to be held at Rochdale Crematorium on Tuesday 12th December 2023 at 2.40pm.
Family flowers only please, donations if desired to British Red Cross c/o Dixons Funeral Service , 2 Manchester Road, Rochdale, OL11 4HY. Telephone 01706 645501.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘The last wild green space’ that locals fear could be turned into housing or a car park
- 2Places for Everyone plan for 175,000 homes goes to final stage following inspectors’ report
- 3Obituary: Heather Jane Leech
- 4Rochdale by-election: Green Party candidate no longer endorsed by party just weeks before voters go...
- 5Rochdale by-election: Residents prepare to cast their vote