Obituary: Pauline Travis (née Moorcroft)
Date published: 08 December 2023
Pauline Travis (née Moorcroft) passed away on 5 December 2023 aged 82 and a half
Pauline Travis (née Moorcroft) passed away on 5 December 2023 aged 82 and a half.
Treasured Mum, Grandma, sister and Auntie, who will be sadly missed.
Pauline will be lovingly remembered for her compassion, kindness and selflessness for others.
Her beautiful, graceful presence will not be forgotten. Those who knew her well have been kind enough to share their memories of her colourful character and how she touched so many people’s lives with her kindness.
Mum, ‘you were not a bit of trouble’ and I love you from the depth of my heart always.
In accordance with Pauline’s wishes, there will not be a funeral, but donations to Springhill Hospice in her honour will be appreciated.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘The last wild green space’ that locals fear could be turned into housing or a car park
- 2Places for Everyone plan for 175,000 homes goes to final stage following inspectors’ report
- 3Obituary: Heather Jane Leech
- 4Rochdale by-election: Green Party candidate no longer endorsed by party just weeks before voters go...
- 5Rochdale by-election: Residents prepare to cast their vote