Obituary: Victor Leslie Smith
Date published: 03 October 2015
Victor Leslie Smith, formerly of Rochdale, passed away peacefully in The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital on 30 September 2015, aged 84 years.
Beloved husband of Marjorie.
He will be sadly missed by all his family and friends.
Funeral service to take place at Shrewsbury Crematorium, on Monday 12 October at 1.45pm.
Family flowers only please, with kind donations received in Victor’s memory being given to The Severn Hospice, Shrewsbury.
Victoria Allen Funeral Services
8 Charlton Rise, Ludlow, SY8 1ND
01584 879 035
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Off-road bikers terrorise lorry driver in Milnrow and were caught on camera
- 2Armed robbery at Norden Co-op
- 3Man disqualified for 46 months after drink-driving collision
- 4Rochdale pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants to benefit from the BID
- 5Application for Crimble Lane house to become a residential institution submitted