Need a hip or knee replacement or advice from an orthopaedic surgeon?
Date published: 11 May 2018
Experienced orthopaedic surgeons at BMI The Highfield Hospital, Rochdale offer the highest standards of care
At BMI The Highfield Hospital, Rochdale we are proud to offer a fully comprehensive, integrated orthopaedic service for patients who live in Greater Manchester, Lancashire and further afield requiring diagnosis and treatment for a range of orthopaedic conditions.
Whether treatment is required for the hip, knee, shoulder, wrist, elbow, foot or ankle, our experienced orthopaedic surgeons offer the highest standards of care supported by chartered physiotherapists and dedicated musculoskeletal radiologists. Additionally, they operate within a suite of excellent surgical and medical facilities, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands.
Catering to a wide range of orthopaedic treatments, the common surgeries we offer include:
- Knee arthroscopy
- Knee replacement surgery
- Hip replacement surgery
- Lumbar spine decompression
- Rotator cuff surgery
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Foot surgery for toe problems
For a comprehensive list of the orthopaedic surgeries available at BMI The Highfield Hospital please go to our website:
Benefits of our orthopaedic service
- Over 40 experienced consultants
- Dedicated support team, including specialist physiotherapists and radiologists
- Rapid access, appointments often available within 48 hours
- Wide range of treatments and procedures
- Individual care with tailored advice and treatment for each individual
- Modern diagnostic screening, including X-ray and MRI
- Rooms offering privacy and comfort with en-suite bathrooms, TV, telephone, etc.
- High standard of care
Treatment at BMI The Highfield Hospital in Rochdale is available to all, whether you have private medical insurance or are looking to pay for your treatment yourself. We also treat NHS patients who can be referred to our hospital through their GP.
Three simple steps to booking and paying for treatment
- Call our dedicated bookings team to discuss treatment options, prices and consultants on the number below
- During your initial consultation, the consultant will assess your condition and provide a personalised treatment plan
- We offer the flexibility of two different payment methods. You can arrange payment before your procedure or spread the cost interest free with the BMI card*
For more information
Please call free on 0808 101 0337 for more information on the range of orthopaedic treatments and procedures available, to find out a price or to book an appointment.
Or, visit our website at:
*BMI Card is a credit facility offered by BMI Healthcare Limited, BMI Healthcare House, 3 Paris Garden, London, SE1 8ND. 0% interest for 12 months then 0.79% per month, representative 9.9% APR variable. Up to £20,000 available (subject to status). Monthly repayment 5% of balance or £25 whichever is greater or balance if lower than £25.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1New parking restrictions approved 'in principle' for Hollingworth Lake
- 2Vehicle overturns at major junction in Rochdale
- 3Travel advice for Courteeners gig at Heaton Park
- 4Aldi shoppers in Greater Manchester chosen for new paper carrier bag trial
- 5A man has been jailed after he engaged in sexual activity with a 14-year-old boy near to...