Bury College new campus for September 2018
Date published: 16 August 2018
Learners at Bury College have access to a wide range of state-of-the-art facilities
A new Bury College campus is opening this year as part of a planned campus-wide investment.
A wide range of innovative developments are taking place across the Bury College campus this summer and will boast new enhancements from September. These exciting developments will enhance the student experience and also ensure learners have access to a wide range of state-of-the-art facilities.
A new 'A level centre' will open, with modern purpose-built science laboratories, new computing suites, language laboratory, welcoming social areas and more. The centre will be open for students studying from September 2018 and, to ensure students receive the personal attention and support, will be limited to 500 places.
Also launching in September 2018 will be a digital media centre, a new business suite, a travel and tourism hub and substantial new facilities for foundation studies students.
It’s not too late to submit your application to study at Bury College for this September. You can apply now online or call 0161 280 8280 for more information.
Apply now – enrol from Thursday 24 August.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal
- 2Coronavirus: Greater Manchester declares major incident
- 3New temporary testing units to open in Rochdale town centre and Littleborough
- 4Funding secured for two major projects in the Rochdale borough
- 5Facemask advice if you wear glasses or hearing aids