Bury College new campus for September 2018
Date published: 16 August 2018
Learners at Bury College have access to a wide range of state-of-the-art facilities
A new Bury College campus is opening this year as part of a planned campus-wide investment.
A wide range of innovative developments are taking place across the Bury College campus this summer and will boast new enhancements from September. These exciting developments will enhance the student experience and also ensure learners have access to a wide range of state-of-the-art facilities.
A new 'A level centre' will open, with modern purpose-built science laboratories, new computing suites, language laboratory, welcoming social areas and more. The centre will be open for students studying from September 2018 and, to ensure students receive the personal attention and support, will be limited to 500 places.
Also launching in September 2018 will be a digital media centre, a new business suite, a travel and tourism hub and substantial new facilities for foundation studies students.
It’s not too late to submit your application to study at Bury College for this September. You can apply now online or call 0161 280 8280 for more information.
Apply now – enrol from Thursday 24 August.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Police are appealing for more information after an assault in Rochdale
- 2Rochdale singer-songwriter named as one of the UK's "top fierce female artists" in contest to...
- 3Littleborough childminder rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted for fourth consecutive time
- 4Man believed to be from Rochdale pleads not guilty to murder of a man in Lancaster
- 5Petrol station locals claim is already plagued by late-night rows, abuse and vandalism to sell...