Engineering and manufacturing apprentices available from Rochdale Training
Date published: 21 August 2019
Rochdale Training has more than 30 apprentices ready for work
Rochdale Training has 30 eager and local engineering and manufacturing apprentices ready for immediate interview.
The candidates have been interviewed and tested by staff at Rochdale Training and are ready for employers to meet.
These apprentices are looking for quality employers offering a supportive training experience.
An ageing workforce is creating a significant skills gap with almost half of engineering companies saying 'a shortage of skilled people is reducing productivity and growth'.
Employers need to consider how they retain the competitive edge by passing on skills to the next generation of engineers.
Benefits to employers:
- £1,000 grants still available
- Free recruitment service
- Up to 100% funding available
Rochdale Training can develop an apprenticeship package to suit a company's business needs, and all the training can be delivered within the workplace.
Job roles include:
Through Government funding, apprentices can prove to be cost effective for organisations. If an apprentice is between 16 and 24 years old, programmes are fully funded by the Government therefore the training will be provided free.
In addition to eager, motivated staff who are committed to on the job training and development, industry research has highlighted numerous direct and indirect benefits of apprenticeships for both recruiting new apprentices and for training your workforce:
- 80% of companies who invest in apprentices have reported a significant increase in employee retention.
- 77% of employers believe apprenticeships make them more competitive.
- 76% of those employers who employ apprentices agree they make their workplace more productive.
- 81% of consumers favour using a company which takes on apprentices.
- 92% of employers who employ apprentices believe that apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce.
Don’t miss out on these candidates. Contact Mark on 01706 631417 or email email@example.com
Fishwick Street, Rochdale, OL16 5NA
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Concerns for people in Rochdale's most deprived area as masterplan goes out to consultation
- 2Phase two of the Covid-19 vaccination programme to be determined by age
- 3For Sale: 22ft Narrowboat with trailer
- 4Heywood man charged following Operation Foam warrant
- 5Redwood pupils praised by The Captain Tom Foundation after creating a statue in memory of the late...