Mistletoe and wine at Vicolo del Vino
Date published: 09 December 2019
Vicolo del Vino has been turned into a cosy festive venue
Vicolo del Vino, Rochdale’s favourite candlelit wine cellar, has been turned into a cosy festive venue to enjoy this Christmas and New Year.
With the welcoming warmth of mulled wine on tap, accompanied by fruity mince pies, Vicolo has embraced the true Christmas spirit for everyone – naughty or nice – this season.
An extensive range of wines and spirits has been joined by a brand-new draught master system which has extended the wine alley’s brand-new range of beers on tap.
Food is served from 5pm daily including artisan pizzas, small Italian plates and much more.
Events include live music every Friday and Saturday with a brass band on Saturday 21 December, Singalong Duo ‘The Fools’ on Boxing Day and the Amazing ‘JustPhil’ on New Year’s Eve.
And for even more boozy goodness, the owners of Vicolo, Sarah and Michael Howarth, have ventured into the world of the micro-pub.
The first micro-pub in Rochdale town centre, ‘The Pint Pot’ at 8 Bailie Street will be serving cask ale – plus more – from Tuesday 10 December.
Enjoy Christmas at ‘The Wine Bar’; the ultimate bar experience.
Opening hours are available on Vicolo’s Facebook page.
- Tel. 01706 342533
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: vicolos.wixsite.com/website
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Vicolodelvino
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale men jailed after police discover container stocked with drugs on Chichester Street
- 2Local election 2021: Labour retains hold on Rochdale Council as it wins back Balderstone and...
- 3Police are appealing for the public's help to trace a wanted man with links to Rochdale
- 4Rochdale Travelodge opens at Sandbrook Park
- 5Thousands of pounds and designer watches seized in fraud raid in Littleborough