FREE health and social care training with Rochdale Training
Date published: 12 January 2022
Rochdale Training logo
Rochdale Training has secured a training budget to support health and social care employers to train the workforce, with no costs to the employer. The fund is available for those who are employed and live in Greater Manchester.
There is flexibility for learners to mix and match units, which include levels 2 to 4. They are short size courses that can be delivered over 4-6 weeks (2 hours per week). It also includes the assessor award and training for team leaders/managers.
The training can be delivered at Rochdale Training or your site.
Training is aimed at staff in NHS, general practice, community and care homes.
- Support Diabetes
- Cause and spread of infection
- Mental health problems
- SMART targets and personal development
- Promote continence
- Pressure care
- Equality and diversity
For team leaders and managers the following courses are available:
- Advanced knowledge of Person-Centred Care management
- Award in assessing competence in the work environment
- Pre-level 5 training
Register interest by 31st January by emailing email@example.com
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Castleton man jailed after assaulting four British Transport Police officers
- 2First bus strike: Three days of industrial action planned in fourth week of strikes
- 3People in Rochdale will soon be entitled to two free bulky waste collections every year
- 4Highway Code changes set to take effect this weekend
- 5Rochdale AFC sign striker Tahvon Campbell