Apprenticeship provider rated good by Ofsted
Date published: 29 June 2022
Rochdale Training logo
The team at Rochdale Training are celebrating the recent outcome of an Ofsted inspection. The apprenticeship training provider has recently been rated as Good by Her Majesty’s Inspectors.
Jill Nagy, CEO at Rochdale Training said: “Since we started out in 1966, we’ve reshaped our curriculum to meet the needs of local employers and the community, working in partnership with amazing businesses of all shapes and sizes – across the North West.
“We are very proud to be rated Good across several areas of the inspection including, quality of education, overall effectiveness, and apprenticeships. This recognition has been achieved through the hard work of our loyal and committed workforce who always put our learners and employers first. A big thank you to our team, employers, and apprentices who were involved.”
The report highlights several areas including:
- Apprenticeships and traineeships meet the needs of employers, apprentices, and trainees
- Well-qualified, knowledgeable, and experienced tutors plan and coordinate on- and off-the-job training in consultation with apprentices and employers
- Trainees produce high-quality work that is at, and often above, the standard expected
- Apprentices and trainees benefit from and value the highly effective support from their tutors
- Apprentices and trainees complete additional training and qualifications, which makes them more employable
- Apprentices and trainees become responsible and caring citizens
- Apprentices and trainees feel safe
Mark Whittaker, Marketing Manager said: “We offer both full and part-time education and training across a broad range of subjects and course levels for both young people and adults. We are also keen to hear from employers who are thinking about recruiting apprentices or training the workforce. If you would like to access our free and impartial information, advice and guidance please contact us.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children as young as 10 assaulting security guards, swearing and throwing furniture around...
- 2Rochdale man's body recovered in Cumbria after search for missing paddleboarder
- 3Rochdale-born Al-Qaeda terrorist denied parole
- 4Sugar levy should be spent by councils to tackle physical inactivity and ensure lasting...
- 5Milnrow man, 20, disqualified from driving for 4 years