Spooky season is approaching – are you ready for a ‘fangtastic’ free interactive trail in Rochdale Town Centre?
Date published: 11 October 2022
Augmented reality Halloween trail by Loyal Free
Spooky season is quickly approaching, and the most ghoulish Halloween high street is coming to Rochdale.
The free interactive trail, brought to you by the Rochdale BID in partnership with the multi-award-winning app LoyalFree, is launched on 14 October and will run until 31 October.
The Halloween trail will feature 12 locations across Rochdale town centre. Participants can creep along the trail and scan the QR code on posters which are displayed in shop windows.
The trail brings the story to life with a mixture of video and augmented reality. Explorers can expect to see floating potion ingredients appear magically in front of them when they scan the QR codes using their smartphone camera.
Everyone who completes the trail will be entered into a prize draw to win either a Samsung tablet, a £25 voucher for Nando’s or a family ticket for Puttstars.
LoyalFree is an innovative digital platform which showcases vital area information for locals and visitors including a local guide, exclusive deals and loyalty schemes, fun local events and interesting trails.
Some of the new and popular offers currently exclusive to LoyalFree users include:
- 10% off at the Fragrance shop
- 10% of all new contracts at Vodafone
- 10% student discount at Butterworths
- 20% discount for Blue Light holders at Bombay Brew
- 2 adult and 2 children play for £16.49 at Puttstars
Taking part in the trail or finding deals is easy. Simply download the LoyalFree app for free and head to the trails and deals sections for more information. The LoyalFree app can be downloaded using this link: www.loyalfree.co.uk/download or by searching for ‘LoyalFree’ in your app store.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook