Exciting new job opportunities on offer at town centre recruitment day
Date published: 04 November 2022
A special town centre recruitment day is being held on Wednesday 9 November
Whether you’re looking to progress in your profession, fancy a change or are in between jobs, a new career awaits you as a wide range of exciting jobs are on offer in Rochdale town centre.
Big high street names and local businesses across the retail and hospitality sectors – the likes of Superdrug, EE, Iceland’s Food Warehouse and Hogarths – are taking on new employees, making now the perfect time to apply for a new position.
And to make it even easier to find your next job – and receive stellar career advice – a special town centre recruitment day is being held on Wednesday 9 November to showcase opportunities for all.
The recruitment day provides the perfect opportunity to meet staff from the council's Employment Links Partnership (ELP) team, who will inform you about the current retail and hospitality vacancies in the town centre, as well as providing careers advice and help you find training courses.
When is the open day?
The town centre recruitment day takes place at Rochdale Riverside (Unit 20 which lies between Crust Pizza and DCM) on Wednesday 9 November, from 10am to 2pm.
Everyone attending on the day will have the opportunity to speak with the team from ELP to find out about career support and what retail and hospitality vacancies are currently available.
What jobs are available?
The companies which currently have vacancies include Deichmann, Superdrug, Regal Moon, EE, Iceland’s Food Warehouse, River Island, the Lancashire Hospitality Group, Hogarths, the Card Factory and Clintons.
Chance to grow a career
The town centre recruitment day is a fantastic opportunity for anyone to meet the council's Employment Links Partnership (ELP) team who will be on hand to offer free advice to help you into the right career.
The ELP team is able to help in a variety of ways:
- Support unemployed individuals towards employment
- Support individuals in low paid work to get better jobs
- Support individuals to and improve life chances through accredited learning
- Work with local employers to help support their recruitment needs
Your new career in Rochdale town centre awaits: 10am – 2pm, Wednesday 9 November, Rochdale Riverside Unit 20, next to Crust Pizza.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook