Get into teaching and retrain with Rochdale Training
Date published: 16 November 2022
Rochdale Training is recruiting tutors in a number of different skills sectors
Due to continued growth, Rochdale Training is recruiting tutors with sector skills knowledge and/or several years of hands-on experience who are keen to train young adults and adults.
Are you looking to pass on your skills to the next generation?
The successful candidates should have:
- Occupational competence in a work environment and knowledge in specific sector areas
- Ability to inspire and engage students to achieve their full potential and a passion for teaching and learning
- Organised with an ability to work towards challenging targets and manage time effectively
- 4 and above (A-C) in Maths and English or equivalent
- ICT Literate
A drop-in information event is being held at Rochdale Training on Wednesday 23 November, 4pm - 7pm.
Rochdale Training is looking to recruit the following tutors:
- English functional skills tutor
- Engineering tutor/assessor
- Electrical installation tutor
- Welding and fabrication tutor
For more information about these vacancies or the drop-in event call 01706 631417.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook