Apprenticeship jobs available in National Careers Week
Date published: 08 March 2023
Rochdale Training logo
The home of apprenticeships, Rochdale Training has 26 apprenticeship vacancies currently available in various industries.
Recruitment officer, Nathan Finn said: “These roles are careers, and we are pleased to share such great opportunities in National Careers Week. An apprenticeship is a real job where you learn, gain experience, and get paid. You’re an employee with a contract of employment and holiday leave.
“By the end of an apprenticeship, you'll have the right skills and knowledge needed for your chosen career.
“ Apprenticeships are an exciting option - you get hands-on training and the chance to put your skills into practice.”
The Ofsted-rated Good training provider is asking mums, dads, grandparents, and carers to help spread the word to younger family members.
Apprenticeship Roles Available:
- Business Administration x4
- Child Care x10
- Recruitment x2
- Engineering x9
- Teaching Assistant x1
For more information or help applying contact Nathan Finn at 01706 631 417 or email@example.com
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook