Tracey Murphy joins Sharp Cross & Mann Solicitors
Date published: 06 June 2023
L-R – Robert Cross (partner), Zoe Clough (partner), Tracey Murphy, Karen Nuttall, Ian Mann (partner)
Sharp Cross & Mann Solicitors is pleased to announce that Tracey Murphy has now joined the Conveyancing Team. Tracey joins the firm from AST Hampsons, where she worked for 20 years, and has over 23 years experience in dealing with all aspects of conveyancing.
Tracey will be working alongside partner, Robert Cross and conveyancer Karen Nuttall in the conveyancing team and specialises in sales, purchases, re-mortgages and transfers of equity.
On the move, Tracey stated that she was delighted to be joining Sharp Cross & Mann having previously worked with both Christine Sharp (partner) and Zoe Clough (partner), and said she felt it was an ideal move to join a fantastic team and be part of the growth of the department.
Tracey can be contacted on 01706 623513 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharp Cross & Mann Solicitors 13 York Street Heywood
Conveyancing, Corporate, Commercial, Wills, Probate, Court of Protection, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Trusts.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook