100 Apprentices in 100 days
Date published: 14 June 2023
There are more than 30 apprenticeship roles available with Rochdale Training
Rochdale Training is launching its 100 Apprentices in 100 Days campaign, to support Rochdale and Greater Manchester residents to upskill and get qualified. The aim is to support the local community and as many Rochdale and Greater Manchester residents to upskill and gain new skills or job roles through apprenticeship training, during June, July, August and September.
Mark Whittaker from Rochdale Training said: “Applying for apprenticeships is easy through our recruitment team. With over 30 apprenticeship roles available, the team will guide you through the steps to securing an apprenticeship and introduce you to our employers who are looking to take on candidates immediately and in September 2023.
"Apprenticeship training is not just for school leavers, it can include existing employees of all ages and industries. You can even complete an apprenticeship qualification in your current job role without it affecting your current wage.”
Applying for an apprenticeship in four easy steps
- Apply now via www.rochdaletraining.co.uk/apprenticeships-vacancies
- Attend an interview with Rochdale Training: Their friendly recruitment team will support you to find the best apprenticeship opportunities and will support your application to registered employers.
- Attend interviews with employers: You would need to attend interviews with employers, which Rochdale Training will organise for you and will support you to get ready for your interview with preparation sessions.
- Start a job, get paid with training!
Sessions run from 1.30pm to 4.00pm on Monday 10 July, Monday 17 July, Monday 24 July and Friday 25 August 2023.
There is also an open evening on Thursday 28 September from 3.30pm to 6.30pm.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook