Free training for your workforce - up to £20,000 per business
Date published: 31 January 2024
Rochdale Training logo
Rochdale Training has secured funding from the Greater Manchester Combined Authority to support local employers to train their workforce.
By offering your staff free courses or additional free training, you can:
- Promote a culture of learning and upskill your employees in their current roles or help them progress into higher-skilled roles
- Improve numeracy, language and digital skills in the workplace
- Increase productivity and workforce development
- Develop a loyal and motivated workforce, with higher staff retention rates
- Build a stronger, more competitive business with a skilled and versatile team
- Access our Free Silver Membership – Accessing further discounts
Jill Nagy, chief executive at Rochdale Training said "We are very excited to offer this fund to employers. It allows employers to select a package of support for employees across the business. Investing in the future by developing existing talent will support growth and future-proof businesses.”
We’ll be flexible to work around your business and ensure minimal disruption at all times.
Take a look at our new 2024 Guide to Apprenticeships and Training via this link: https://lemurcreative.co.uk/ebook/RT-Apprenticeships-2023/mobile/index.html
For further information, contact Lisa Agnew on 01706 631417 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Workforce funding is subject to employer/employee eligibility.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘The last wild green space’ that locals fear could be turned into housing or a car park
- 2Places for Everyone plan for 175,000 homes goes to final stage following inspectors’ report
- 3Obituary: Heather Jane Leech
- 4Rochdale by-election: Green Party candidate no longer endorsed by party just weeks before voters go...
- 5Rochdale by-election: Residents prepare to cast their vote