Reward offered for return of wedding ring lost in Springfield Park (update: ring found)
Date published: 17 March 2017
Reward offered for return of lost wedding ring (bottom band)
Keally George is desperately appealing for help and offering a cash reward for the return of her wedding ring after she lost it in Springfield Park on Thursday (16 March).
Keally felt the gold ring slide off her finger, along with her engagement ring, at 4.15pm when she was near the pirate ship in the park.
She heard the rings hit ‘something metal’ and found her engagement ring, but did not find her wedding ring.
She said: “Luckily I found my engagement ring, however after searching I am still looking for my wedding ring. Obviously, this holds so much sentimental value and I am so, so gutted.
“There will be a cash reward if anyone finds it.”
Keally's husband spent a further two hours searching for the ring with a metal detector but did not find it.
Anyone who finds the ring is asked to contact the Rochdale Online Newsdesk at:
- - - - - - - - - -
The ring has been found.
Keally said: "I cannot believe it. I have just picked it up. Thank you for your support."
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Explosions heard for miles as M62 is closed due to vehicle fire
- 2The Empire, and 25 Ten Boutique, 'strike back' with fun filled photo shoot
- 3Chloe Campbell has been found safe
- 4Link4Life under fire for offering £5,000 fee for a consultant
- 5RBH guarantees town centre homes for residents at College Bank and Lower Falinge if flats are...