Yobs verbally abuse couple at Littleborough train station
Date published: 03 January 2018
Littleborough Train Station
A group of yobs on bicycles verbally abused a couple in their twenties at Littleborough train station on Saturday (30 December).
The teenagers, aged around 11-15, began verbally abusing the couple in an unprovoked tirade at approximately 3pm.
Officers from British Transport Police are currently investigating the report of threatening anti-social abuse.
A British Transport Police spokesman said: “Officers are currently conducting a number of enquiries as part of their investigation. Anyone who was in the area at the time and saw what happened is asked to contact BTP by sending a text to 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 322 of 30/12/2017.”
He added: “Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated on the rail network and officers work hard to prevent incidents from occurring.”
If you ever witness or experience anti-social behaviour, please report it by texting BTP on 61016.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man remains in custody on suspicion of attempted rape
- 2Nowster pub could become new health centre
- 3Police appealing for witnesses after a man was robbed and left with head injuries
- 4Rochdale translation firm ordered to pay more than £240,000 for diverting third of government...
- 5Two men arrested after armed robberies in Rochdale and Oldham