Rochdale man jailed for robberies in Wirral
Date published: 24 January 2018
A Rochdale man has been sentenced to four years’ imprisonment following two robberies.
Keith Cross, of Cumberland Road, Rochdale, was charged with two robberies on 27 November 2017 in the Wirral area.
He pleaded guilty to both charges at Liverpool Crown Court.
He was sentenced to a total of four years and 12 weeks – four years with four years concurrent for the robberies, plus 12 weeks imprisonment for breach of a suspended sentence to run consecutively.
He was also ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £170.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Woman taken to hospital after falling down an embankment at Hollingworth Lake
- 2George Galloway is now the favourite to win Rochdale by-election, say bookies, after Labour...
- 3Section of Healey Dell bought by Deji Properties in "commitment to preserving nature" as company...
- 4Three Rochdale dads plan epic bike ride in memory of friend
- 5Stage set for grand reopening of Rochdale Town Hall