Rochdale man jailed for robberies in Wirral
Date published: 24 January 2018
A Rochdale man has been sentenced to four years’ imprisonment following two robberies.
Keith Cross, of Cumberland Road, Rochdale, was charged with two robberies on 27 November 2017 in the Wirral area.
He pleaded guilty to both charges at Liverpool Crown Court.
He was sentenced to a total of four years and 12 weeks – four years with four years concurrent for the robberies, plus 12 weeks imprisonment for breach of a suspended sentence to run consecutively.
He was also ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £170.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Further arrests following Greave Avenue 'disturbance'
- 2Police investigating the sale of dangerous fake-vaping products have raided two businesses in...
- 3Former Rochdale council leader Richard Farnell is understood to have quit the Labour Party
- 4More local residents attend A&E than ever before
- 5Old Middleton, NUDE Middleton: group launches charity calendar