Appeal for the next-of-kin of Rochdale man
Date published: 16 April 2018
Police are searching for the next-of-kin of a man from Rochdale who has died.
Simon Andrew Johnson, 50, died at his home address on Monday 9 April 2018.
There are believed to be no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Simon was born in Tadcaster but moved to Manchester and most recently resided in Rochdale.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Police Coroner’s Office in Heywood on 0161 856 8497.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Off-road bikers terrorise lorry driver in Milnrow and were caught on camera
- 2Gym lifts students’ prospects with college partnership
- 3Feasibility study into controversial ownership transfer of Falinge Park not completed
- 4Letter: Off-road scum are not bikers!
- 5Car collides with wall following police pursuit