Young girl taken to hospital after collision
Date published: 20 April 2018
A young girl was taken to hospital following a collision on Isabella Street in Rochdale on Tuesday (17 April).
Shortly before 5.50pm on Tuesday, police were called to reports of a collision between a white Skoda Octavia taxi and a pedestrian on Isabella Street, Rochdale.
The seven-year-old girl was taken to hospital where she was treated for her injuries, which are not thought to be life threatening.
One ambulance and two rapid response vehicles attended the scene. A spokesperson for the ambulance service confirmed a patient was taken to Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital.
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting reference number 1619 of 17/04/2018 or the independent charity, Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Young woman from Norden cause of death attributed to Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
- 2Man charged with murder of a woman
- 3Letter: Hollingworth Lake Rochdale's ‘jewel in the crown’?
- 4Mayor Making Ceremony 2018 - Mohammed Zaman is the new Mayor of Rochdale
- 5Fundraising restarted for Samantha Smith’s third surgery abroad