Weather: Intermittent heavy showers, but weekend is likely to be dry, bright
Date published: 12 July 2018
Weekend is likely to be dry, bright
Tonight, showers will keep popping up this evening in many parts of the region, and it will feel rather warm and humid. Minimum temperature 13 °C.
On Friday there is the potential for heavy showers and thunderstorms, a few of these will continue into the afternoon, though by then, it will be mainly dry, bright and very warm. Maximum temperature 25 °C.
The outlook for the weekend is likely to be dry, bright and warm, perhaps very warm by Sunday.
Monday will also be warm and sunny, but there is a greater chance of showers.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Off-road bikers terrorise lorry driver in Milnrow and were caught on camera
- 2Armed robbery at Norden Co-op
- 3Man disqualified for 46 months after drink-driving collision
- 4Rochdale pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants to benefit from the BID
- 5Application for Crimble Lane house to become a residential institution submitted