Rochdale hairstylist wins Oracle Award for Best Hairstylist
Date published: 05 December 2018
Mohammed Ilmaas with his Oracle Award
A Rochdale-based hairstylist has won an award for Best Hairstylist at the 2018 Oracle Awards.
Mohammed Ilmaas, who runs Hair by Ilmaas on Whitworth Road, retained the win after he was previously awarded the same title in 2017.
Mohammed, who has been in the hair industry for over 11 years, opened his salon two years ago, and has also styled celebrities and been head hairstylist at some of the biggest fashion events.
The Oracle Awards Event which is now in its fifth year, held the awards in Cleckheaton on Friday 30 November, which are peer-voted and judged by an independent panel of specialists along with a voting system.
The awards were launched to raise standards across the industry by showcasing top class and innovation.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Police investigating the rape of 16-year old girl in Wardle
- 2Manager jailed after death of roofer in Rochdale
- 3Trams suspended between Oldham and Rochdale following fatal collision
- 4Renters will be allowed to keep their pets under new government tenancy plans
- 5Bar forced to close after police were hurt in brawl could be shut down for good