Increased police patrols in central Rochdale, and Spotland and Falinge
Date published: 07 December 2018
Anti-social behaviour in and around the College Bank, Lower Falinge and Spotland Road areas is being tackled with a new police operation.
Officers from the Central and Spotland and Falinge teams are working with colleagues and partner agencies to tackle the undesirable behaviour and have increased patrols in the area as a result.
A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said: “The operation has been in place since October and we have made numerous arrests and several youths have appeared in court for a range of offences including criminal damage, assault and public order.
"You will continue to see increased patrols in the areas affected. Incidents can be reported by calling 101 or by using the live chat facility on the GMP website. 999 should be used in emergencies."
Spotland and Falinge area officers will be at the area forum meeting at Spotland Methodist Church at 7pm on Thursday 13 December 2018.
Central Ward (Lower Falinge, College Bank and Wardleworth) officers will be at the Wardleworth Community Centre area forum meeting at 6.30pm on Monday 17 December 2018.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four-year-old boy donates long hair to Little Princess Trust after very first haircut
- 2Women Against Groomers demand legal action against Home Secretary for failing to deport members of...
- 3Rochdale’s Got Talent: finalists revealed
- 4Successful first step to restore Rochdale-Heywood-Bury railway line
- 5Government to publish paper into understanding grooming gangs