Rochdale man charged with supplying drugs and modern slavery offences
Date published: 14 December 2018
A man has been charged in connection with supplying drugs and modern slavery offences.
Ali Asghar Khan (13/02/1992) of Rough Hey Walk, Rochdale has been charged with being concerned in the supply of cocaine and modern slavery offences.
He was remanded to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court today (Friday 14 December 2018).
This is in relation to warrants executed at addresses in Rochdale as part of Operation Gallant, an investigation being led by Rochdale’s Organised Crime Team, supported by the Sunrise Team and Programme Challenger, which is Greater Manchester’s partnership approach to tackling serious and organised crime and exploitation.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Previously ‘good’ school told it must improve by watchdog
- 2Plans submitted for controversial 100-home estate
- 3Rochdale town centre businesses after Saturday’s flood
- 4Flooding photo and video gallery - Saturday 16 March 2019
- 5Increased security in place at Royal Oldham Hospital as doctor is carjacked at knifepoint