Rochdale man charged with supplying drugs and modern slavery offences
Date published: 14 December 2018
A man has been charged in connection with supplying drugs and modern slavery offences.
Ali Asghar Khan (13/02/1992) of Rough Hey Walk, Rochdale has been charged with being concerned in the supply of cocaine and modern slavery offences.
He was remanded to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates’ Court today (Friday 14 December 2018).
This is in relation to warrants executed at addresses in Rochdale as part of Operation Gallant, an investigation being led by Rochdale’s Organised Crime Team, supported by the Sunrise Team and Programme Challenger, which is Greater Manchester’s partnership approach to tackling serious and organised crime and exploitation.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale gym crowned best gym in the UK at the UKactive Awards
- 2Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 3Man taken to hospital after five-car crash in Heywood
- 4Rochdale optician urges residents not to be caught out by the ‘silent thief of sight’
- 5Mayor’s new electric car is a first for Greater Manchester