Closing date for funding approaching
Date published: 22 February 2019
Residents enjoying socialising at the borough's new dementia hub
Applications for funding to reduce social isolation for older people will close on Friday 1 March.
The Connecting You: Development Fund is offering grants between £2,000 and £20,000 to the community and voluntary sector.
The theme for this round of funding is reducing social isolation for older people. By 2020, it is estimated there will be 13,500 people over 65 living by themselves in the borough of Rochdale.
The purpose of the fund is to provide short term funding to support the development of innovative approaches that improve the health and wellbeing of our residents.
Future funding rounds will be available in Summer 2019 and Winter 2019, and the themes will be released at a later date.
To find out more about the fund and to apply, visit:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale business delivers global success
- 2Stunning painting of Rochdale will be auctioned off to raise money for Springhill Hospice
- 3Obituary: Haydn Paul Ogden
- 4Rochdale man charged after explosive device thrown into a car in Bolton
- 5Transport suspended to and from Manchester Airport as suspicious package found