Applications open for 2019 RBH community funding
Date published: 15 April 2019
Q Gardens - one of a number of community projects which has received RBH community funding in the past
Community groups and community-minded individuals have an opportunity to find support for their projects, as applications are now open for this year’s RBH community funding grants.
The RBH Members Community Fund invites community groups and organisations to submit funding applications for activities that have a positive impact on RBH neighbourhoods. There are two pots of funding available, and one application form for both sets of funding to keep things simple.
As a mutual housing society, all RBH's community funding decisions are made by RBH tenant and employee members.
Applications opened on Friday 12 April and the closing date for applications is Friday 24 May 2019 at 12 noon.
For more information and to make an application, visit:
The RBH Community Partnership Team are also on hand to take any queries about the funding process on 01706 273977 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Conservatives win Heywood & Middleton for first time
- 2Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden covers costs of staging Christmas show raising money for...
- 3Heywood & Middleton General Election 2019 - Live Commentary- Conservatives take Heywood & Middleton...
- 4Rochdale neighbours celebrate lottery win
- 5Rochdale General Election 2019 - Live Commentary - Tony Lloyd retains his seat