Applications open for 2019 RBH community funding
Date published: 15 April 2019
Q Gardens - one of a number of community projects which has received RBH community funding in the past
Community groups and community-minded individuals have an opportunity to find support for their projects, as applications are now open for this year’s RBH community funding grants.
The RBH Members Community Fund invites community groups and organisations to submit funding applications for activities that have a positive impact on RBH neighbourhoods. There are two pots of funding available, and one application form for both sets of funding to keep things simple.
As a mutual housing society, all RBH's community funding decisions are made by RBH tenant and employee members.
Applications opened on Friday 12 April and the closing date for applications is Friday 24 May 2019 at 12 noon.
For more information and to make an application, visit:
The RBH Community Partnership Team are also on hand to take any queries about the funding process on 01706 273977 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Chloe Cockton's mother urges public to back petition to increase dangerous driving sentences
- 2Heywood B&M store to open in former Dunnes
- 3Heywood woman one of the first charged during drink and drug driving campaign
- 4Former taxi driver prosecuted after driving without a licence and insurance
- 5Rochdale man given animal ban for life after two dogs and cat left to starve at his home