Rochdale District Freemasons present cheque to Rochdale and District Mind
Date published: 25 April 2019
Doug Smith and John Taylor with Andrea Shore
Rochdale District Freemasons presented a £200 cheque to Rochdale and District Mind on Tuesday (16 April).
Doug Smith and John Taylor presented the cheque to Andrea Shore, Business Manager for Rochdale and District Mind.
The donation will be used to help local people with mental health issues by providing information and education around emotional wellbeing and promoting self-esteem.
John said: “Mental health is often under reported and it affects a huge number of people across our community.”
Doug added: “It is always a pleasure to support local services.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man arrested following the death of a woman in Littleborough crash
- 2Rochdale barber crowned winner of Manchester Great British Barber Bash
- 3Dogs seized and one "humanely destroyed" after boy, 3, dies after dog attack
- 4Three Rochdale men charged with vehicle thefts in Greater Manchester and Cheshire
- 5Investigation launched in Milnrow as boy, 3, dies after 'dog attack'