Man charged in connection with child sexual exploitation investigation
Date published: 15 May 2019
A man has been charged in connection with an investigation into child sexual exploitation.
Mohammad Saleem, 45, of Canon Street, Rochdale, has been charged today (15 May), with the following -
- Five counts of indecent assault
- Eight counts of rape
- Two counts of assault
- Two counts of voyeurism
- Two counts of sexual assault
- Two counts of making an indecent image of a child
- One count of possession of an extreme pornographic image
- One count of unauthorised access to computer material
- One count of possession of a weapon for the discharge of a noxious liquid/gas/electrical incapacitation device / thing
The charges relate to two victims between 2001 and 2019.
Saleem has been bailed to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates Court on Wednesday 22 May 2019.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.