Pharmacy delivery van parks in disabled parking spot - again
Date published: 16 July 2019
Pharmacy delivery van at Wellfield Health Centre on Oldham Road parked in a disabled parking spot
The pharmacy delivery van at Wellfield Health Centre on Oldham Road has once again been photographed parked in a disabled parking spot reserved for patients at the surgery.
Rochdale Online previously reported on this in September 2018, and the van was parked there again on Friday 5 July.
The patient, who previously reported the van parking in the disabled bay in September said ‘this was the fourth time this had happened’.
Rochdale Online contacted the Hub Wellfield Pharmacy and Wellfield Health Centre for a comment but hasn’t received a reply.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 187-year-old man killed in collision on St Mary's Gate
- 2Police are appealing for more information after an assault in Rochdale
- 3Littleborough childminder rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted for fourth consecutive time
- 4Petrol station locals claim is already plagued by late-night rows, abuse and vandalism to sell...
- 5Rochdale singer-songwriter named as one of the UK's "top fierce female artists" in contest to...