Pharmacy delivery van parks in disabled parking spot - again
Date published: 16 July 2019
Pharmacy delivery van at Wellfield Health Centre on Oldham Road parked in a disabled parking spot
The pharmacy delivery van at Wellfield Health Centre on Oldham Road has once again been photographed parked in a disabled parking spot reserved for patients at the surgery.
Rochdale Online previously reported on this in September 2018, and the van was parked there again on Friday 5 July.
The patient, who previously reported the van parking in the disabled bay in September said ‘this was the fourth time this had happened’.
Rochdale Online contacted the Hub Wellfield Pharmacy and Wellfield Health Centre for a comment but hasn’t received a reply.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 2Residents don't recycle food because it is "smelly and dirty", survey finds
- 3Outstanding A-level results at Rochdale Sixth Form College
- 4JD Sports reduce 12-hour night shift breaks from three to two
- 5Paving flags stolen from Springhill Hospice’s Coffee at the Craven