Woman receives hip injury after collision on New Road
Date published: 12 July 2019
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
New Road, Littleborough
A woman in her 30s has been taken to hospital after a collision on New Road, Littleborough, on Wednesday night (10 July).
Two ambulances and a rapid response vehicle attended the scene just after 8pm.
The woman was taken to the Manchester Royal Infirmary with a major trauma hip injury.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service confirmed a further two or three people received minor injuries and were not taken to hospital.
Greater Manchester Police have been contacted for comment.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale in Bloom dream of gold as they prepare to welcome RHS judges
- 2Rochdale police column: homelessness and begging
- 3Further arrests following Greave Avenue 'disturbance'
- 4Police investigating the sale of dangerous fake-vaping products have raided two businesses in...
- 5Littleborough rocked with first Little Glastonboro festival