Woman receives hip injury after collision on New Road
Date published: 12 July 2019
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
New Road, Littleborough
A woman in her 30s has been taken to hospital after a collision on New Road, Littleborough, on Wednesday night (10 July).
Two ambulances and a rapid response vehicle attended the scene just after 8pm.
The woman was taken to the Manchester Royal Infirmary with a major trauma hip injury.
A spokesperson for the ambulance service confirmed a further two or three people received minor injuries and were not taken to hospital.
Greater Manchester Police have been contacted for comment.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale in Rainbows: same-sex and trans symbols replace green man at pedestrian crossings for...
- 2Friendly faces to boost town centre as rangers introduced
- 3Police have arrested a man following a report of an attempted abduction
- 4Rochdale woman jailed for five years on drug charges and money laundering
- 5International superstar lands at Hopwood Hall College