Woman seriously injured after car collides with tree
Date published: 15 July 2019
A woman has been seriously injured after a grey Volkswagen Polo collided with a tree on Bolton Road during the early hours of Saturday morning (13 July).
Both ambulance and the police were called to the scene between Marland Fold and Heywood Cemetery at around 5am.
A spokesperson for the North West Ambulance Service confirmed the woman was taken to Salford Royal with serious injuries, and two others were taken to Royal Oldham Hospital with less serious injuries.
The other occupants of the car were assessed at the scene.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale neighbours celebrate lottery win
- 2Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden covers costs of staging Christmas show raising money for...
- 3Estate plan for ‘world’s largest cotton mill’ site are set for approval
- 4Conservatives win Heywood & Middleton for first time
- 5‘100 per cent affordable’ homes plan for former pub site