Heywood B&M store to open Friday
Date published: 13 August 2019
B&M Bargains will open at the former Dunnes Store in Heywood this Friday
B&M Bargains has confirmed its new Heywood store on Dawson Street will open on Friday (16 August).
The discount retailer currently employs more than 100 local people in the area and this site at the former Dunnes store will create a further 50 job roles.
Customers can expect to find a wide variety of branded products including toys, food & drink, pet range, health & beauty and homewares, as well as an extensive DIY, decorating and furniture range.
A spokesperson from B&M said: “We are all really excited to get the doors open and welcome our new customers.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Channel Four films new series in Norden
- 2Buses ‘cherry picking’ stops and ‘stranding’ passengers
- 3Businesses fear for jobs as plans to build 250 homes on industrial estate emerge
- 4Reel Cinemas reveal plans for Rochdale Riverside development
- 5Bikers turn M60 motorway into giant poppy with Ring of Red ride of Remembrance