Siddal Moor launches first photography competition
Date published: 11 December 2019
Photo: Stefan Graham, Siddal Moor
Entitled ‘Siddal Moor Street Life’, entries will be judged and are welcomed from two categories: ‘Students of Siddal Moor’ and ‘Residents of the local community’
The art department of Siddal Moor School is welcoming entries from students and members of the local community for its first photography competition.
Entitled ‘Siddal Moor Street Life’, entries will be judged and are welcomed from two categories: ‘Students of Siddal Moor’ and ‘Residents of the local community’.
Participants are required to submit no more than three photographs and all entries must be in black and white.
Winning entries will be collated into a calendar with the overall winning entry printed on the front cover.
All winning entries will receive a framed A4 copy of their work and a copy of the calendar.
All entries should be e-mailed to: email@example.com
The closing date for the competition is Tuesday 31 December.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man arrested after teenage girl raped in Wardle
- 2Second man arrested after teenager raped in Wardle
- 3Man arrested on suspicion of rape faces no further action after release
- 4Wanted: Warrington man with links to Rochdale
- 5Four men jailed for 77 years after cash-in-transit robberies in Greater Manchester and Derbyshire