Man racially abuses two members of rail staff
Date published: 11 December 2019
Do you recognise this man? British Transport Police Officers would like to identify him after two members of rail staff were racially abused in Manchester Victoria station
Do you recognise this man?
Officers would like to identify him after two members of rail staff were racially abused in Manchester Victoria station.
On 4 November shortly before 11pm, a man was trying to purchase a ticket at the barrier line of the station.
He was heavily intoxicated and became racially abusive to a member of rail staff, using racial slurs multiple times.
Travel Safe officers began to escort the man out of the station, and he then became racially abusive to them too.
He threatened to 'knock one of them out' and told him to go back to his own country.
Officers believe the man in the image may have information which could assist their investigation.
If you recognise him, or have any information, please contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 627 of 04/11/19.
Alternatively you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man arrested after teenage girl raped in Wardle
- 2Second man arrested after teenager raped in Wardle
- 3Man arrested on suspicion of rape faces no further action after release
- 4Wanted: Warrington man with links to Rochdale
- 5Four men jailed for 77 years after cash-in-transit robberies in Greater Manchester and Derbyshire