Strong winds expected across Rochdale on Tuesday
Date published: 13 January 2020
Drivers should take care and be prepared for strong winds
Strong winds – potentially bringing some disruption – are expected across Rochdale on Tuesday (14 January) between 12 noon and midnight.
A yellow warning for high winds is in place across the whole of England.
What to expect
- Some delays to road, rail, air and ferry transport are likely
- Probably some bus and train services affected, with some journeys taking longer
- Delays for high-sided vehicles on exposed routes and bridges likely
- Some short term loss of power and other services is possible
- It’s likely that some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities affected by spray and/or large waves
What should I do?
How weather impacts on rail travel:
Stay safe in a storm:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘Disturbing’ number of council staff do not feel safe at work
- 2Cheeky dads raise £7,000 for Francis House Children’s Hospice
- 3Police are continuing to investigate the rape of a teenage girl in Rochdale
- 4Trams suspended between Oldham and Rochdale following fatal collision
- 5Police investigating the rape of 16-year old girl in Wardle