Tony Lloyd MP hospitalised with coronavirus
Date published: 06 April 2020
Tony Lloyd MP
Rochdale MP Tony Lloyd has been hospitalised for coronavirus (Monday 6 April).
The Labour Party says he is stable and responding to treatment.
In a statement, the Labour party North West said: “Wishing Tony a swift recovery after being hospitalised for coronavirus.
“His family say he is stable and responding to the treatment and dedicated care that he is receiving from the brilliant doctors, nurses and other healthcare staff at the hospital.”
Mr Lloyd's office has been contacted for further comment.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Optometrist helps to save sight of Rochdale man with emergency appointment
- 2Rochdale’s Got Talent: finalists revealed
- 3Women Against Groomers demand legal action against Home Secretary for failing to deport members of...
- 4Middleton man jailed for biting for police officer's arm to avoid being arrested
- 5Wetherspoon's social distancing measures for when pubs can reopen