Rochdale and Middleton McDonalds reopen
Date published: 04 June 2020
Photo: Craig Szlatoszlavek
McDonalds on Sandbrook Park, Rochdale
Both Rochdale branches of McDonalds reopened their Drive-Thru services yesterday (Wednesday 3 June), and you can now order McDelivery from the Middleton chain.
The Kingsway and Sandbrook Park locations in Rochdale are only operating a Drive-Thru service, whilst you must live within 1.5 miles of the Middleton Gardens location to be able to order.
The restaurants closed 10 weeks ago following the government lockdown in response to the Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic.
The fast food chain is offering a reduced menu over reduced hours, which means there is currently no breakfast menu or shakes. Locations are open from 11am to 10pm and fewer employees are in the kitchens so that staff can social distance and work safely.
Customers are encouraged to use contactless payment, and cap spending at £25.
If you’re visiting a Drive-Thru, you can browse the menu, order and pay ahead using the My McDonald’s App.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Heywood business closed after breaching Covid-19 regulations
- 2In-depth interview with Rochdale’s director of public health on testing, regional restrictions and...
- 39-year-old becomes young entrepreneur after launch of tie-dye business
- 4Roadworks, temporary local road closures and restrictions
- 5Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal