Heywood teen charged in connection with murder of Bury teen
Date published: 10 September 2020
A Heywood teenager has been charged in connection with the murder of a Bury teenager.
Raheem Hall, 19, of Heywood, has been charged with one count of conspiracy to possess a firearm with intent to endanger life or enable another to do so and one count of assisting an offender.
He is the fourth man to be charged in connection with the murder of Cole Kershaw, 18, who died in hospital after being shot on Chesham Road, Bury.
Hall has been remanded in custody to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates' Court today (Thursday 10 September 2020).
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man dies after being hit by a vehicle while lying in the road after being assaulted
- 2Packer Street taped off by police following serious incident
- 3Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of man in Rochdale
- 4Inspirational Rochdale teacher honoured in UK celebration of teaching
- 5New measures in response to the acceleration of coronavirus announced by Health Secretary