Gourmet pizza brand next to join Rochdale Riverside line-up for 2021
Date published: 18 November 2020
Australian gourmet pizza brand Crust is the latest addition to Rochdale Riverside
Another restaurant will be coming to Rochdale Riverside’s leisure and shopping development in 2021.
Joining Heavenly Desserts and Loaded Burgers, which is also set to open at the development early next year, is Australia’s leading gourmet pizza brand – Crust.
First firing up its ovens in Sydney in 2001, Crust operates over 140 stores throughout Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and America, and is now bringing its premium dine-in and take-out pizza offering to the UK.
Crust will serve its gourmet pizza range in classic and signature combinations, including gluten free and vegan options, in addition to its premium ‘Upper Crust’ range and salads.
The restaurant will open in early 2021 and will feature a heated year-round terrace for diners to enjoy seating outside.
Rochdale Riverside, a joint venture between Genr8 Developments, Kajima Partnership and Rochdale Borough Council, opened in April this year.
The signing of Crust, along with Loaded Burgers which opens next year and Daniel Christian Menswear which opens soon takes the scheme to over 87% let.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Vulnerable care home residents’ safety was put at risk by lax security measures, health watchdog...
- 2Greater Manchester should move out of Tier 3 ‘as one’ – but leaders suggest boroughs could be split...
- 3Schoolchildren put Rochdale’s players and staff on the spot
- 4Modern Nails is first Wheatsheaf business to secure new premises after shopping centre closure
- 5Three local men jailed after two-year-long drug investigation