Teenager stabbed on Oldham Road
Date published: 04 January 2021
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Oldham Road, Rochdale
An 18-year-old suffered head and leg injuries after being stabbed on Oldham Road on Saturday evening (2 January).
Police were called just after 7pm to Oldham Road, Rochdale to a report that a man had been stabbed.
Officers attended and enquiries established an 18-year-old man had been approached by two males before being assaulted with a knife.
The victim was taken to hospital with injuries to his head and leg. His injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information should contact police on 0161 856 4668 quoting incident number 1866 of 02/01/21.
Alternatively, details can be passed on anonymously via the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Concerns raised over Rochdale’s Riverside complex after it emerges the council is liable for rent...
- 2Town centre sites to be transformed as Rochdale looks forward to reopening
- 3Smithy Bridge man to run 48 miles in 48 hours in memory of late younger brother
- 4CCTV footage released after man, 65, threated with gun and hit with hammer in Middleton burglary
- 558mph in a 30 zone - Speed sting catches reckless drivers