Mercedes crashes into Heywood bridal boutique shop window
Date published: 11 May 2021
The incident on Market Place
A Mercedes crashed into the shop windows of Heywood bridal boutique Lavinia Rose on Monday afternoon (10 May).
Emergency services attended the Market Place incident with the North West Ambulance Service attending as a precaution. No-one was taken to hospital.
Two fire engines from Heywood and Ramsbottom stations, and the Technical Response Unit from Leigh arrived quickly and assisted Greater Manchester Police and North West Ambulance Service to make the scene safe. Crews were in attendance for around two hours.
A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Police said: “At around 12.45pm, police were called to a report a car had collided with a building on Market Place, Heywood.
“Officers attended to find a Mercedes had collided with a shop-front. No one was injured.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘We have lost an awful lot of parking space’: Businesses owners’ concerns over closure of town hall...
- 2Robber pushes pram over into road before ripping necklace from mum’s neck in broad daylight
- 3Russell’s Café moves to Yorkshire Street
- 4Huge emergency services response at River Roch in search for missing man, later found safe
- 5RSPCA on the move as Hollingworth Lake permission granted