The Ian Newman Community Film Club resumes screenings
Date published: 10 October 2021
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Bamford & Norden URC
The film club at Bamford and Norden United Reformed Church will resume screenings once again from Saturday 16 October.
The first film of the season on 16 October will be the 1994 classic comedy-drama Forrest Gump, starring Tom Hanks, which has a classification of 12. To celebrate the resumption of the film club, there will be a few surprises on the night, including a celebration cake.
The Ian Newman Community Film Club is named after the late Ian Newman whose idea it was a few years ago to start a film club at the Norden Road Church.
Admission costs £3 which includes refreshments.
If you wish to know more about the film club, please email Lesley Sutton.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Fundraiser started for families of Electricity North West engineers killed and injured in crash
- 2Electricity North West engineer killed in Littleborough crash
- 3Driver arrested after car flipped onto flower bed in Middleton
- 4Little ‘Pink’ Borough: Busy Beans Coffee and The Image Warehouse named best dressed windows
- 5Rochdale Neighbourhood Task Force make three arrests in crack down on burglaries